This course is a cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator (AED) course combined into one program. It is designed to teach the proper techniques to safely administer CPR and utilize an AED in emergency situations involving infants, children, and adults. While not addressing first aid measures this course is the perfect way to prepare individuals to address one of the largest killers worldwide. Implementing CPR and AEDs in the event of an emergency can drastically change outcomes for the better.
- Workplace CPR/AED
- Max 6 students per instructor
- Duration: 0.5 days
- Price: 179 CHF
- The price includes: Online training, theory, manual
- The price does NOT include: Certification fee
- Businesses hoping to protect employees
- Lifeguards, babysitters and care givers
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
The Workplace CPR/AED program is designed to train layperson rescuers for:
- CPR administration for children, infants and adults
- AED use for children and adults.
- Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may:
- Recognize and evaluate an emergency and a victim
- Know how to activate or alert the emergency medical services (EMS)
- Be able to provide 1-person infant, child, and adult CPR to a non-breathing or injured person.
- Properly use an automated external defibrillator (AED)