This course is intended to teach users about pathogens that can be encountered through bodily fluids. Designed for workplace use it teaches participants about the hazards, prevention, and solutions for fluid events. This course meets workplace requirements for individuals with a reasonable risk of encountering fluid interactions.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Max 6 students per instructor
- Duration: 0.5 days
- Price: 250 CHF
- The price includes: Online training, theory, manual
- The price does NOT include: Certification fee
- People wanting to be more prepared
- Businesses hoping to protect employees
- Lifeguards, babysitters and care givers
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
The Bloodborne Pathogens program is designed to train layperson rescuers for:
- Reporting and logging procedures.
- Application and removal of PPE
- Disposal of hazardous waste
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may:
- Identify possible sources of infection.
- Use appropriate levels of personal protection equipment to address possibly infectious materials.
- Dispose of and clean areas with possibly infected materials.